Custom Search

Las Vegas, USA, March 18, 2011 – Gateway Communications, one of the largest aggregators of voice minutes to and from the African continent, will be exhibiting at the Comptel Spring Convention in Las Vegas, USA from the 20th -23rd March, 2011. The Convention is a networking event for innovative communications companies, and is hosted by trade association, Comptel.

Gateway Communications, with more direct connections to Africa than any other service provider, will be demonstrating its secure, real time trading platform, which connects customers with telecommunication companies that purchase and send minutes to Africa. Gateway Communications is also the only provider to have direct connections to the continent for pre-paid calling platforms.




Gateway Online Trading is open to any operator holding a license to purchase international switched minutes. The services available through this online portal include a simple sign in process, automated credit management, online fault reporting management and provisioning and extensive African route selection.

“All routes use direct interconnects with in-country mobile operators and postal, telephone and telegraph networks (PTTs), ensuring the best voice quality at the best rates,” says Mike van den Bergh, CEO of Gateway Communications. “Calls are all routed over our all IP Next Generation Network (NGN) and utilisation of the network is constantly monitored to ensure maximum availability.”

For more information about Gateway Communications’ Online Voice Trading visit: http://www.gatewaycomms.com/carrier/online-trading/

To learn more about the Comptel Spring Convention go to: http://www.comptelplus.org/
Visit Gateway Communications at booth 724.


Related Post



2 comments

  1. Brooklyn // March 31, 2011 at 3:50 AM  

    I’ve came across your blog recently and was very much impressed as well as inspired by your postings. Your blog has everything that a person hopes for, while reading through a blog.

    Your Postings are really informative and entertaining too. Its different compared to several other blogs and is unique in its own way.

    I have added your link in my blog http://denbarblog.blogspot.com/ under "Informative Blogs" Section, so that my blog visitors could also enjoy reading through your blog.

    I would be happy if you could also link back. Kindly visit my blog. Hoping for a positive reply.

    My blog information is as follows:

    Name: Healthy Living Info
    URL: http://denbarblog.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for your time.

    Hope u too would like my blog.

  2. Annamadison // April 5, 2011 at 2:00 AM  

    Dear Friend,
    I’ve greatly enjoyed looking through your blog. I adore your way of presentation.
    I was able to get some of the information from your blog as well as by following external links from your blog.
    So I have added your link in My Blogroll section. Please check it. If any changes has to be made please mail me. I would be glad if you could provide a link.
    It would be great pleasure if you can add my blog. Here is my blog information:
    URL:http://diamondjewelryblog.wordpress.com/
    I hope you find this link appropriate and useful. Thanks for your help and consideration.

Followers

TS2 Satellite Technologies

Broadband Systems

VSAT Networks